IDAutomation Support Forum Terms and Conditions
The purpose of the IDAutomation Support Forum is to provide a community for support, solutions to common issues and implementations based on IDAutomation’s products and barcode symbologies.
How it Works:
- Look for answers first and if you do not find a solution post a question.
- Make your question private, if your question contains private information for Admin staff only to see.
- Answers will be emailed to you; select the best answer or post another comment.
- Answered questions open for more than 3 days without a comment may be closed by Admins.
- To make threads relevant for other users, admins may re-word questions, answers and delete unnecessary comments before closing the question.
- Admins may choose to make a private question public after removing all private data if the thread can be helpful to other users.
- Spam and questions that do not offer information helpful to other users will be deleted.
- Feel free to comment on any answer or question thread as you would in a standard forum.
- Search for answers before asking questions.
- Be professional and share what you know.
- Ask and answer clearly, in English, and with proper grammar.
- Cite the source of anything you post or upload, if it isn't your own original content.
(Users that do any of the following may have their posts and/or account deleted without warning.)
- Be unprofessional, insulting or use profanity.
- Post anything that is, or appears to be, in violation of the law.
- Promote any product or company that is in competition with IDAutomation.
- Post anything that does not relate to the current category or thread.
- Promote any viruses, spam or malware of any kind.
- Misrepresent yourself, claim false credentials or expertise.
You may answer and comment on any thread according to the Terms and Conditions.